2012 Honda FourTrax Rincon
Smith's Cycle Center
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also increases ground clearance.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Rincon's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and 40mm throttle bodies deliver crisp, seamless performance while ensuring hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rincon's Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction. And second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
- TraxLok®: TraxLok is a shift-on-the-fly system that lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot ATV shift lever.
- Engine Type: 675 cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102 mm x 82.6 mm
- Induction: Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission: Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 8.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 180 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12 radial
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12 radial
- Length: 83.2 in.
- Width: 46.8 in.
- Height: 47.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10 in.
- Curb Weight: 648 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.8 ft.
- Model Id: TRX680FA
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 675 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 102 mm x 82.6 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.9 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 180 mm disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12 radial
- Rear Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12 radial
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.2 in. x 46.8 in. x 47.5 in.
- 50.8 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Red, Olive
- One year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.